Not sure about many of you, but until recently I was not a great lover of Twitter. I have no interest in twitters from celebrities and other sad people, tweeting every time they fart.
What I have found though is that it is a great way to get snippets of information such as updates on my favourite websites. So I have decided to do the same to save you having to keep looking to see if I have put the latest catch report or forecast up. Once I have done that on hopefully a daily basis, except when I am way too busy fishing, I will tweet it.
If you want to follow me on twitter then click on the little twitter link at the top of the page or search for me on twitter under fishing_tails
Tweet Tweet for now
- Wading into it – how to pick the perfect pair of wadersThere was a time when waders were normally only worn by fly fishermen on rivers, but […]
- Fishing forecast for Chesil Beach, Weymouth, Portland & Kimmeridge Bay. March 29th 2012Another glorious Dorset day, with lots of sunshine, but make the most of it as the […]
- Lumi Lures with boat angler Allan YatesI make lures to catch fish Not To Catch Anglers !! that comment so winds me up for the […]
- Fishing forecast for Chesil Beach, Weymouth, Portland & Kimmeridge Bay. 17th May 2012Current conditions are good, with a nice mid sized tide and overcast sky. Wind is still […]
- Catch report & fishing forecast for Dorset including Chesil Beach, Portland & WeymouthI have finally got my car back, so I can get out and about again. I may well head out […]
- Catch report & fishing forecast for Dorset including Chesil Beach, Portland & WeymouthYes I know the site looks different every time you look at it, and you may even see […]