Shore: Plenty of Plaice from West Bexington and Cogden yesterday with a Bonus Small Eyed Ray at Abbotsbury. Portland Bill fished well for Pollock at dusk with one angler landing a dozen in an hour, with the biggest going to 4lb. A few rockling also featured amongst the catch after dark.
Not much happening from the rock ledges around Kimmeridge.
Boat: some fantstic Turbot coming in from the Shambles. Weymouth Angling Centre weighed a monstermone in yesterday at 30lb. That must have put a serious bend in the rod. The calm conditions have ment that the Weymouth boats have been able to make it out on the wrecks, and have been picking up some great Pollock.
- Fishing forecast for CHesil Beach, Portland & Weymouth. 20th July 2012It looks like we are going to be having a period of settled fairly calm weather. This […]
- Fishing forecast for Chesil Beach, Weymouth, Portland & Kimmeridge Bay. 9th May 2012All change on the weather front again. Some pretty strong winds forecast for the next […]
- Catch report for Chesil Beach, Weymouth, Portland & Kimmeridge Bay. 26th MarchAnother great weekend of fishing from all along the Dorset coast. The slowly increasing […]
- Catch report from Chesil Beach, Weymouth, Portland and Kimmeridge bayOnce again a great weekend's fishing has been and gone.
Despite the small tides, West […]
- Fishing forecast for Chesil Beach, Portlnd & Weymouth. 11th August 2012The wind has switched to the East and picked up quite a bit. This could make for some […]
- Fishing forecast for Chesil Beach, Weymouth, Portland & Kimmeridge Bay. 24th April 2012Another typical April day, with plenty of showers and wind coming from every direction […]